One of the most charming hotels in Massa Lubrense between the Gulfs of Naples and SalernoLocation
Oasi Olimpia is one of the most enchanting Massa Lubrense hotels,
located in Sant’Agata sui due Golfi, a small town, situated
approximately 10 km from Sorrento. It is so called because of its
special geographical position that allows a view of the Gulfs of Naples
Sant’Agata is a small town, endowed with many restaurants, bars, typical shops and nature trails for an enjoyable walk.
Just a short distance from the town of Sant’Agata it is possible to visit “Il Deserto” (The Desert), a much appreciated location for its magnificent panoramic views, rich in history and legend.
- Locations to visit: Positano 17 km, Amalfi 33 km, Pompeii 35 km, Capri, Naples 50 km, Sorrento 7 km.
- Sorrento train station and port: 7 km;
- Bus stop: 500 m;
- Supermarket, bars and restaurants: 500 m;
Reaching Sant’Agata sui due Golfi (Saint Agatha on the two Gulfs)
- By car: If you drive from Rome, take the A1 Autostrada (highway) to Naples, then take the A3 highway Napoli-Salerno (Naples-Salerno) and exit at Castellamare di Stabia. Take the S.S. 145, observing the indications for Vico Equense-Sorrento. When you reach the junction at Meta di Sorrento, follow the indications for “Amalfi-Positano”, continuing to S.Agata dui due Golfi (Saint Agatha on the two Gulfs) where the indications will lead you to our hotel.
- By train: To get from Rome to Sorrento, first you need to get a train from Roma Termini, Rome’s main train station, to Napoli Centrale, Naples’ main train station. Trains run directly between the two stations, although a few slow trains require a change, from early morning (currently 4:52) until late at night (currently 22:13). Circumvesuviana Trains run between Napoli Centrale (Naples main train station, distance 60km) and Sorrento. To get to the Circumvesuviana Garibaldi Station in the Naples train station (Napoli Centrale), go downstairs. Tickets for these trains (inexpensive) are separate from the Rome to Naples tickets and must be bought at a Circumvesuviana station. There are other stops for this train in Naples. Train time to Sorrento is one hour, seven minutes. Trains run every half hour (currently leaving Naples at 10 and 40 minutes past the hour starting at 5:10 AM with last train at 22:43 and from Sorrento starting at 5:37AM from Sorrento with the last train at 22:25). There may be fewer trains on Sundays or holidays.
- By air: Napoli (Naples) Airport “Capodichino” (distance 60km). Ask us for a private transfer or take a bus (Curreri)
- By helicopter: Private area adjoining the hotel. Coordinates for helicopter landing: Heliport N 40° 36' 40.1” – E 14° 22' 13.4”
Once arrived in Sorrento, you can take the SITA bus (the blue bus) to
Sant’Agata. Then walk for about 300 meters, or call the hotel to be
picked up. Or you can ask us to arrange a private transfer from Sorrento.